[meteorite-list] Misabled/ poorly advertized "meteorites"

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 04:54:43 -0700

Hm. I said as much when I saw the Bondoc label on facebook some days
ago. My comment describing the issue with the label has since been
removed by Martin.

The labels are computer-printed (notice the bottom of every "g"
missing on the Bondoc label) and the font and underlining is wrong for
AML labels. The pictured labels even use the typical European " , "
instead of a " . " when describing the weights of the specimens [
xxx,x grams ]. And then there's the glossy paper...

Painfully obvious fakes, probably made in Europe given the punctuation.

I wonder where they came from...and why my observations were not only
ignored, but erased.

Jason

www.fallsandfinds.com