[meteorite-list] OT : Need help

From: Razvan Andrei <asean-1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:41:56 +0300

Hello list

This is off topic and unrelated to meteorites but I hope the scientists on
the list can help me

I need two old articles, old enough not to be digitized but I hope that
someone on the list
can access a library and send me a hardcopy. The articles are :

Bohlin B. (1941). - The dorsal and cephalic fields in the Osteostraci.
Zoologiska Bidrag fran Uppsala, 20: 543-544.

http://mirlyn.lib.umich.edu/Record/000505104

Bohlin B. (1956). - The dorsal and lateral sensory fields in the
Osteostraci parts of the internal ear ? Zoologiska Bidrag fran Uppsala, 31:
205-209

Thank you very much
R. Andrei