[meteorite-list] Multi-kilo Carancas

From: William Bagwell <rb211_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 06:53:00 -0400

Guessing this is the video you meant to post?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzuLlFHrirA
Your link auto plays the next in the series so I think you coppied the wrong
link... Hard to say what flavor 'wrong' it might be since they never hold
the camera still except when it is pointed at the card board sign.

William