[meteorite-list] Fw: Contracts Curry

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 10:24:44 -0700 (PDT)

There are thousands of cameras in place in Arizona, some of which will still issue thousands of tickets per camera per year.? They are called traffic cams and they will still capture your every move and store this data for an undetermined period of time.? The cameras have OCR meaning they can read your license plate numbers.? This gives them the ability to retrace your every move if needed in court.

The freedom of privacy is long gone!

Adam