[meteorite-list] AD ebay items -2 inch long Besednice moldavite, massive NWA 869 slices--last ones

From: jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk <jim_brady611_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:16:09 +0100 (BST)

greetings listees
      I have some auctions on ebay which some may find of interest.

my last Besednice spiky leaf with N. Lehrman provenance over 2 inches
long

http://bit.ly/1dE4bW7

half kilo NWA 869 endcut polished to 14,000 grit 137 x 126 x 18 mm

http://bit.ly/17koB4R

313 gram complete slice NWA 869--best of the batch and last one for
sale

http://bit.ly/18jmYpp

complete 666 gram meteorite split in 2 and polished

http://bit.ly/13u99yS

complete 461 gram meteorite split in 2 and lightly polished

http://bit.ly/11VPi1E

27.8 gram individual with lots of chondrules visible thru the crust-
possible type 3

http://bit.ly/192ngE3

81 gram UNC slice with a couple of largeish barred olivine chondrules
~8mm

http://bit.ly/1bHZpJa

96 gram UNC slice with 3 large different chondrules-pics worth a look

http://bit.ly/12JmnI0

Thanks for looking

Happy Anniversary to:

Thika (2011)