[meteorite-list] NWA 5000 Makes French News in Ensisheim!

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:46:04 -0400

Hello Folks!

NWA 5000 continues to thrill enthusiasts from around the world, this time
during the 2013 Ensisheim Meteorite Show. A reporter from a regional
newspaper was awestruck when she examined the 483.89 gram complete slice of
NWA 5000 that was specially framed for this years Ensisheim Show.

It is nice to see folks who are not normally connected with meteorites get
excited about what we do, and it doesn't hurt when one of the World's
largest moon rock slices from NWA 5000 are on display!!

Here is a link to the article:
http://www.naturesvault.net/NWA5000_FranceArticle.jpg

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163