[meteorite-list] AD - New p-eucrite NWA 7877 complete slices, and genomict eucrite NWA 7881

From: Fabien Kuntz <wwmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:57:34 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

with summer, more time to update my website, I just added a page about NWA 7877 (TKW 104g), a new nice polymict eucrite. I produced only 5 complete slices, you can see them and the main mass here :

http://www.wwmeteorites.com/Ventes/NWA7877.html

And I added too the oriented main mass, with some typical glossy primary crust, of the NWA 7881, a nice rare eucrite genomict breccia (and all the pyroxenes in this specimen are compositionally similar and distinctly ferroan by comparison with typical eucrites) :

http://www.wwmeteorites.com/Ventes/NWA7881.html

This main mass is realy a museum grade specimen...

Regards, Fabien

Fabien Kuntz
M?t?orites (ventes, expertise, conf?rences)
Animation scientifique et technique
WWMETEORITES (Siret : 511 850 612 00017)
www.wwmeteorites.com?