[meteorite-list] Ad, reduced prices.

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:18:35 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings fellow enthusiasts,

Sorry if this posts twice.

I have a few specimens that I'd like to offer, please contact me off list if you're interested. No trades at this time please.

1.
Mreira
- Beautiful complete stone, 96% + fusion crusted. The back of this
stones displays a rich brown, fresh fusion crust which
has a nice write up on Dr. Send Buhl's awesome website, see: http://www.niger-meteorite-recon.de/en/Meteorite_fusion_crust_2.htm This specimen has
in
indented area of the back side which is iridescent. Many specimens of
this meteorite display an iridescence on very fresh specimens.

Fell:
12-16-12?
Appears to be an L6 chondrite with a brecciated interior. This
meteorite has been submitted for classification. I'm dying to see the
inside, but this specimen is too nice to cut.
The specimen weighs 89.2 grams.This material is selling elsewhere for up to $14 a gram.? Price: $9 a gram.
See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157634504943362/
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.
NWA
XXXX - This is an unclassifed specimen that I have cut to show the
interior. The weight of the specimen is 24.6 grams. POSSIBLE HED.?
Price $11 a gram. OBO
See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157634499264879/
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.
NWA
XXXX - Another unclassifed meteorite. Weight 6.14 grams. I think this
is a CK, but am not certain, so no set price. I'll entertain offers on
all of these pieces for the next 24 hours.
See:http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157634506900322/
Paypal please!

Steve Witt
IMCA #9020