[meteorite-list] Ad - Big Sale Discounts, New Meteorite Displays (Chelyabinsk Impact Artifacts, more), BOGO Micromounts!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 13:24:01 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I am in an official "wheeling and dealing" mood, so if you make a
reasonable offer on any specimen in the store, I may accept it. My
desperation is your gain. The offers and extra discount sales will
expire soon without further notice, so strike now while the iron is
hot. :)

Here are the discounts :

For 30% off your entire order, use coupon code "bigsale" at checkout -
this is good on anything in the store.

For 50% off all amber and copal, use coupon code "ambersale" at
checkout - this is good only on items in the amber/copal categories.

Only one coupon code per order will work, so if you want a mixed order
of amber and meteorites, then you'll have to break it down into two
different orders and use the appropriate coupon on each. You will be
charged twice for shipping (once on each order), but I will refund the
shipping difference.

I am also offering a BOGO (Buy One, Get One) deal on all non-Martian
micromounts - any meteorite micromount in the store of equal or lesser
value is your's free when you purchase one. The more you buy, the
more you get free - buy 10 micromounts and get 20 total! Please note
which free micros you want using the Order Notes form during checkout.

If the checkout or coupon codes don't work properly, then please
contact me via email - meteoritemike at gmail.com

New Items and Specimens :

Advanced Collector Kit - this is my best and most extensive collection
kit ever assembled. It contains 20+ different premium specimens
selected from my personal collection and the best of my store stock.
Each kit is custom assembled and I only have one available right now -
future kits will be similar, but will have some different specimens in
them because many of these pieces are unique -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/exotic-collection--premium-specimens-for-the-advanced-collector

Chelyabinsk Impact Artifact Display - contains samples of the
meteorite and window glass broken by the shockwave -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/chelyabinsk-impact-event-display--meteorite-sample-and-shockwave-glass-artifact

Saharan Meteorite Display -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/saharan-meteorite-display--genuine-space-rock-from-moroccan-desert

Beni M'Hira (rare witnessed fall meteorite, micromount) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/beni-mhira-rare-witnessed-fall-from-tunisia-2001-micromount

Large Holey Rock (crickstone) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/holey-stone-relic--large-smooth-stone-with-several-natural-holes

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GalacticStone