[meteorite-list] Paleontological Resources Preservation Act Rules - Comment Period Ends July 22, 2013 (Paul H.)

From: Peter Richards <pedrichards_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 03:02:04 -0500

Wow, a "comment period" ... how democratic!... Or, am I wrong, and is
this just a way to pinpoint who they are going to sue, label a
"criminal," and penalize first once the law goes in to effect. I could
almost laugh about it. Of course the presumption is that the
government agencies, by way of these de-privatizing "regulations"
couldn't possibly be corrupted, what with the democratic nature of our
institutions and what-not (of course it is not possible!), and that
the "damage" done (to 'things') is not the fault of law-makers, and
the like (who are, typically, exempted from the burden of being held
accountable, or am I wrong?), but those who the lawmakers have deigned
to pigeon-hole for the faults of humanity, as well as the fleeting and
ephemeral nature of this very existence we experience on earth.

Peter Richards
 ""It is you who are the thieves",[3] was the defence of the Calabrian
who was tried as a brigand by a French court-martial during the reign
of Joachim Murat in Naples.[3]" from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigandage

P.S. All proceeds of this email will go to benefit oil(a non-renewable
resource)-money-dynasties world wide

Re:
"Message: 20