[meteorite-list] ED fix (delete now if bored)

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 12:10:20 -0400 (EDT)

>>No, we were not doing anything wrong and Dr. bunch was
>>> extremely angry about being buzzed so close because it
>>> startled all us and we could have lost our footing on the
>>> steep slopes.<<

This is the first of my reading any of this thread and find it quite
amusing. Brings back to memory when I was digging for gold in the Big Bear area
(1970's) when two low flying jets flew overhead and scared the crap out of
me. Soon afterwards I was getting a good giggle out of it all. In the past
I've seen similar scenes like this, but a little further off. Its just this
time they flew over my hill. :O)
GeoZay