[meteorite-list] [IMCA] Conception Junction Inspection Recommendation

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:02:57 -0500 (EST)

Hello Russ, List

Thanks for the heads up on Conception Junction. I'll have to call home
and have someone check on mine. I hope it's not falling apart!

Typically, I don't collect irons, meso's or pallasites because of the
high humidity that accompanies a Michigan summer. I've had bad
experience wit Admire and Campo. My Brahin endcut has experienced a
very slow decay. Ghubarra and SaU 001 are two stones
that have shown significant signs of deterioration.

Oddly, my silicated Campo is in excellent shape, showing no oxidation.
Has it been annealed from impact?

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
?