[meteorite-list] (AD?SALE) Tucson invite

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 18:21:53 -0700

Hello everyone almost time to head for Tucson again, for the fortunate
ones anyway. I know not everyone will be able to attend but many of
you will and I hope to see you there. I will be at the Ramada room 131
and will muster every cool and interesting meteorite I can bring. The
last couple years people would come to my room and say " dang I paid
way more than that for my piece....Or darn your piece is way nicer
than the one I bought.... So all I am saying is if you are looking for
something don't make your final decision til you stop by and see what
we have and at what price, my guess is you will be pleasantly
surprised. Quality and value is what we have for sale in room 131
Ramada.
 Now just a few things that might interest you now.....Or may have
missed in the past. We have numbered Odessa specimens from the
university of New Mexico collection, Numbered specimens of Norton
County from the university of New Mexico collection, Some of the
nicest specimens of Bondoc you will find anywhere from the ASU
collection and acquired by Ninenger. We have a few slices of
Sacramento Wash 002, a rare Arizona meteorite. Also some killer
Seymchan very translucent pallasite slices. You can find them here or
contact me and I will give you a link to exactly what you are looking
for. Thanks and look forward to seeing all of you in Tucson.
http://stores.ebay.com/meteoritefinder?_rdc=1
Here is the website some of the larger pieces
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/meteorites-for-sale.htm
Any and all input is appreciated thanks again.....

--
Mike Miller  Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com