[meteorite-list] Fwd: OT: Flu shot before Tucson?

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 15:25:38 -0800 (PST)

Great, now there is a stomach virus spreading like wild-fire throughout the U.S. and a flu shot will not help.? They are calling it a "super bug" since it can live on surfaces for weeks and as little as 18 microbes instead of 1,000 can spread it .? It effects the gastrointestinal system so somebody spreading it through a foul fart now seems plausible.? I guess laughing at my neighbor trapped in an elevator in which some woman damaged the air isn't so funny after all.

I am almost afraid to leave my house after hearing this glowing report:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/01/26/doctors-warn-of-new-stomach-superbug-hitting-u-s/

Adam