[meteorite-list] Nwa 7034

From: Ted Bunch <tbear1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 20:11:18 -0700

Dear Jodie - Selling on eBay is a dubious endeavor in itself.
Scientists are not enslaved to the problems of economic gains for the
unenlightened eBay "flea marketeers".

  NWA 7034 has extremely significant scientific potential, possibly
equivalent to or exceeds that of what the Mars Rovers have/are
reporting. After all, having a Martian specimen in-hand that has "water"
and Martian atmospheric signatures together with the potential for
other science options that can be investigated via the in-depth array of
Earth-based instruments, may far exceed most present expectations of
Rover sensing.

  To quote me, "patience". You can make more money if you have
"patience" and allow the scientists to do their stuff. Do not sell
short, invest for the long term.
  Ted