[meteorite-list] NWA 7034 / saharite

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 16:35:55 -0500

Hi,

Saharite is a term I coined many years ago for the crenelated fulgurites from the Sahara that I believed merited a special moniker?and it's a term which never stuck.

The references are few and far between and most citations are either my auction description copy or cribbed from the same.

While not virgin, the use of the term is unproblematic.

Best / d