[meteorite-list] Donations to Museums

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 21:38:09 +0000

What a nice gesture Shawn, congrats :-) As a collector with one of my
focuses being UK and Irish meteorites i fully appreciate the rarity
and historical value of High Possil! Peter, you must now be very happy
to have a piece in the National Museums Scotland collection :-)

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Goff