[meteorite-list] Second Chance - 'The Global Meteorite Price Report - 2013' (ad)

From: Kevin Kichinka <marsrox_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:38:34 -0600

Team Meteorite:

*Ordering info is located at the end of this message.*

Over sixty collectors/dealers/hunters/ have already ordered this
report- thank you!

Know the price of meteorites before you get to Tucson!

Since 1995 I have collected data estimating the value of each
meteorite in my personal collection. Unlike coins, stamps and used
cars, there is no worldly source available to review current
individual meteorite prices. My surveys became a true?snapshot? of
each year?s market prices.

I realized that this information might interest other collectors and
dealers. With a current meteorite price report in hand, every
collector could get a fair idea of the value of his/hers holdings.
Dealers could compare their sale prices with competitors. Anyone
considering the purchase of a specimen could instantly realize whether
the asking price is reasonable.

My first effort, the 2005 ?Global Meteorite Price Report? was limited
to the eight-five meteorites within my collection and was
well-received.

In 2008, to better serve the meteorite community I expanded the report
to 121 different meteorites (plus a few of their permutations).

The 2010 survey grew to 185 meteorites.

For the 2013 rendition I have sampled the prices of 241 meteorites,
nearly triple the number first surveyed in 2005!

Included in this report are all prior year's pricing history - July,
2005, February, 2007, September, 2008 and December, 2010. The number
of meteorite dealers offering each meteorite that year also remains,
data that beautifully helps anyone spot price trends and judge
availability. With your 2013 price report one can follow any
meteorites' price and availability trend since 2005!

For the first time I am including a number of NWA's of all classes,
not just planetary and lunar. I conclude the report with my "State of
the Market" analysis and interpretation of marketing trends apparent
in the data. Trust that you will be surprised.

To keep this thirteen-page report as affordable as possible, I will
maintain the price at $15, same as it has always been, while hoping
purchasers will honor me and the time necessary to compile and
interpret the data by not re-transmitting the file to others. Keep it
your 'secret weapon' :>)

The report will be transmitted to you as an Adobe pdf.doc attachment
on an email.

Pay $15 for "The Global Meteorite Price Report - 2013" here...

www.Paypal.com, search "Marsrox at gmail.com".

I'll have it in your mailbox within 24 hours.

>From Nine Degrees North....

Kevin Kichinka
Rio del Oro, Santa Ana, Costa Rica

www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com - hard copy
"The Art of Collecting Meteorites" is also available as an eBook
at Amazon.com (Kindle) and Barnes and Noble (Nook)