[meteorite-list] (AD) ome last push

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 06:20:59 -0600

Wow! From what I am hearing, there is going to be meteorites in tucson
you have never seen there for sale. It will be a real beginning of the
show. Ok my last attempt to sell 3 more meteorites before the really
big show. 51 gram sikhote-alin $125, a 120 gram unclassified oriented
stone fragment with flow lines $75 and a 15 gram fragment of nes 5142
a L/LL 4-5 CLASS $50. Free shipping anywhere except india, italy and
and china. No more. no mas Nyet! Nien! Have a great day.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.