[meteorite-list] AD/sale Website updates new material numbered specimens from university collections

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:42:38 -0700

Hello every one I have acquired lots of new material Bondoc, Norton
County, Glorieta, NWA 482, Henbury, Mundrabilla, Sikhote, Taza,
Holbrook, NWA 4502, NWA 1430 Tata, and Wolf Creek.

This my E bay link everything is listed here, you can search within my
store for what ever you are looking for or you can sort it buy price
and more...

http://stores.ebay.com/meteoritefinder?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

I have been adding some of the bigger pieces here on my site
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-meteorites.htm

Minerals http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-minerals.htm

Fossils http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-fossil.htm

We have about 1500 item now including Minerals Fossils and a few very
aesthetic items Brazilian agate slices, amethyst spheres.

I have many small outstanding Seymchan pallasite slices Very
translucent! Brenham pallasite slices as well.

I also have some new display labels if you use them. Thanks for looking!!

--
Mike Miller  Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com