[meteorite-list] Hart, TX - The ONLY CK3 from the US!! - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:36:04 -0500

Hello All,

Hart, Texas - The ONLY CK3 from the US!!

I had the only six pieces of the new CK3 available on the web page I put
together yesterday, but before I could announce it, five were gone in an
instant, including the only complete slice!! To see the ONLY specimen now
available, here is the link where you can read about it and grab one of the
rarest meteorite types out there!!

The first to hit the 'Buy' button will be the new owner of this beautiful
new meteorite. Thank you!!
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/hart.html

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163