[meteorite-list] New Az meteorite hunting technique vs not getting Flu shot

From: hall at meteorhall.com <hall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 14:22:29 -0500

I feel your pain, Mendy, but not his! To answer your question, no, the
gods were not appeased. Had they been appeased he would have been
transported to the asteroid belt, where the meteorite Gods are located, or
possibly to Mars, where the meteorite Gods of War are located. However,
the morphine or other pain reducer he was given for his broken bones may
have sent him to the minor meteorite God, the Lunar God (as in lunatic).
Fred Hall