[meteorite-list] OT: Flu shot before Tucson?

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:47:07 -0800

Ah-ha!!!

All suspisions of this severe viral strain are no doubt incubating in future
petri-dish cultures from incoming Tucson visitor's throats...and are of
course by definition, suspended until further notice!

Although....with regrets (and I can get talked out of it) I am also
re-thinking the risk factor of making the trip. It would be an awful
development, with so many chondrule paintings ready for show. However, some
have already suggested that they look nothing like chondrules, but rather
cell cultures. This is false....they look nothing like either.

I guess I'll take my chances, and make the journey! After all, if I don't,
I might get hit by a meteorite on the top-of-me-head before 2014 comes
about, flu or no flu.

Richard Montgomery