[meteorite-list] Tucson Show & Flu

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:05:13 -0500

Hello Everyone,

After hearing about the severe flu this season and being one of the lucky
ones who has not gotten it yet, I will have a pocket container of Hand
Sanitizer on me at all times. I am no germaphobe, but simply washing your
hands after every handshake 'may' help to avoid the flu or spread it if you
have it. I would encourage every dealer to have a LARGE container in their
rooms that you and your guests can use FREQUENTLY!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163