[meteorite-list] FCM: AD: 33$-Thin-Section-Supersale - Update & Addendum

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:41:46 +0100

Please accept out apologies
for posting a second time.

But the TSses are going so fast, although many of you are just having their
morning coffee
(btw. had we ever mentioned here, that we created some cool Henbury-mugs?),
that it became necessary to update the offer to avoid complexity
and for you easier to choose.

Hence.

>From the first page ONLY LEFT are currently
(from left to the right) :

http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/Duennschliffe01.jpg

Upper Row:
Sulagiri on Position 3
NWA 7370 Pos.5

Middle Row:
Mount Tazerzait Pos.4
Mount Tazerzait Pos.5

Lower Row
Palomas Pos.1

Second page STILL AVAILABLE:

http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/Duennschliffe02.jpg

Upper Row:
Dhofar 631 Pos.1

Middle Row:
All

Lower Row:
Sinawan 001 Pos.1
DaG 650 Pos.2
NWA xxxx Pos.5

(With the impactites you have still a pretty full choice).

NEW! NEW! NEW!

Our coach just found in the locker room a last batch,
these are really really our last ones.
So dry the tears, there is hope!

Here again some more:

http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/Duennschliffe03.jpg

Some last and ultimate:
Camel Donga, Chergach, Sulagiri, Palomas, El Atchane 015-017, Mount
Tazerzait, NWA 869, Safsaf

Many thanks for your patience!

Goooooool!
FCM