[meteorite-list] BIMS meteorite display at BBC Stargazing LIVE at Tatton Park

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:06:11 +0000

Hi Mendy,

I am sure Graham will oblige with photos and a better description but
 its a beautifully sculpted and regmaglypted Taza of i would guess
 between 1.5 and 2kg. It has a very characteristic shape with elongated
 arms and one end of one of the 'arms' has been used as the end of a
 hammer (one of the other 'arms' being the handle) and the metal has
 been folded over and rounded over many years of use as an ancient
 tool. It really is a spectacular piece :-)

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Goff