[meteorite-list] CD-ROM to Grady's CATALOGUE OF METEORITES?

From: Nicholas Gessler, Ph.D. <nick.gessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:20:01 +0000

Hi,
See you all in Tucson...
I can't find my CD-ROM which should accompany Monica Grady's CATALOGUE OF METEORITES.
It never did install properly.
Unfortunately, all of the references and bibliography are on that disk, not in the book.
Does anyone know how to get another CD-ROM?
I've forgotten how it is put together.
Is there any possibility that someone can send me those two sections of the CD?
Hopefully,
Nick

Nicholas Gessler, Ph.D.
nick.gessler at duke.edu
http://isis.duke.edu/gessler
Research Associate (ISIS)
INFORMATION SCIENCE & INFORMATION STUDIES
Duke University, Durham, North Carolina

Courses:
ARTIFICIAL LIFE, CULTURE & EVOLUTIONARY COMPUTATION
       Multiagent Complex Systems / ISIS-170, CompSci-107, VisMedStudies-172
ESPIONAGE, CRYPTOLOGY & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS
       Networks of Trust, Secrecy & Deception / ISIS-235, CultAnth-226
METEORITES & SOLAR SYSTEM HISTORY
       History of & Simulations in the Science of Meteoritics / ISIS-230, EarthOceanSci-230