[meteorite-list] BIMS meteorite display at BBC Stargazing LIVE at Tatton Park

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:52:34 +0000

Hi all,

I just uploaded some photos of our BIMS meteorite display at the
recent BBC Stargazing LIVE event at Tatton Park onto my website. There
were 6 members of BIMS manning the display and it was non stop busy
all night. Full of interested people fascinated by these visitors from
outer space :-)

(http://msg-meteorites.co.uk/meteorite-adventures/bbcstargazing-live-at-tatton-park-2013/bbcstargazing-live-at-tatton-park-2013-photos)

Please take a look if interested:-)

We also ran 2 competitions, a 'Meteorite or Meteorwrong' and a 'Guess
the weight of the meteorite' which proved very popular. On that note i
just wanted to publicly give a big shout out to some very kind folk
who donated some fantastic prizes for these competitions. John
Higgins, Dave Gheesling, Mendy Ouzillou and Tomasz Jakubowski, it was
very much appreciated :-) Now i just need to wade through all the
entries to find some winners!
`

Cheers

Martin