[meteorite-list] AD Bagnone reduce price

From: M come Meteorite <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:00:42 +0100

UNIQUE OCCASION

Seen I need urgent money for buy a lens for my work, I have put a high discount in this ultra rare material

Bagnone its the largest italian iron meteorite know with the 48 kg. of total mass. The meteorite are found in the 1904 near Bagnone, Massa Carrara, Tuscany and is a iron octhaedrite IIIAB. I have trade a slice broken in 3 pieces from a italian museum, this is the UNIQUE 3 pieces available to the private sector, seen the complete mass of the Bagnone its preserved in museum of Calci, near Pisa. This 3 pieces arrive from a 150 gr. piece donated to the NHM of Milan. The piece here for sale its a 5.5 gr. slice of 19.45x14.6 mm, the last available seen one slice its in my collection and another one from another private collector. The slice its sale with copy of the old label.

PRICE ? 1.200,00 and not 1.650,00 impossible lost this ultra rare material

http://www.mcomemeteorite.it/product_info.php?products_id=1503&language=en

write me in private if interested

Matteo

M come Meteorite Meteoriti