[meteorite-list] Ad New ebook

From: James Tobin <jamespault_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:18:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi Shawn and list

The number of epages changes from device to device. On my Kindle HD is was 201
pages in the landscape two pages side by side view. It was 124 pages on Paul;s
iPad. And it had 171 pages on the iPhone.

There are 78 photos in the book many are micrographs of meteorites taken in the
40x to 100x range. The other photographs are from hunting trips and wonderful
shots of fusion crust and ablation surfaces and just great whole meteorites.

Hope this helps answer the questions, enjoy.

Jim Tobin