[meteorite-list] meteorite times annual log in page

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:14:43 -0800

Dear Michael and List,

We wanted to wait until Sunday but with Steve's email and now Michael's
let me let you all know what's up.

For many months now Jim and I have been rebuilding meteorite.com from
the ground up. Everything is completely new and the new site has a
"Responsive" design meaning that it is mobile friendly and automatically
adapts to changes in screen size.

On Sunday when we announce our Grand Reopening all Tucson Show Vendors
will be asked to submit press releases with their show information. And
now thanks to Michael's email request (I didn't think of it...), anyone
who wants to have their contact information publicly posted can submit
their information which will be listed on a non-linked page with the URL
posted here on the met-list.

Since the cat's out of the bag anyone wishing to kick the tires on the
new site is welcome to and if you find anything not working right please
contact me "Off List". Thank you.

http://72.249.65.140/

User Name: dealer
Password: meteorite2013

Now I guess I have to make it all work by Sunday :-)

Paul