[meteorite-list] meteorite times annual log in page

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 07:33:18 -0800

Dear Steve and List,

I'm sorry but there will not be a Meteorite Times Tucson Show page this
year. I currently have 3 very large Meteorite Exchange projects in
progress one of which I hope to finish and announce this Sunday or
Monday. Since my position at work changed about a year and a half ago
(not by choice), I lost 6 days off per month have had my staff cut and
my workload increased and with winter being our busiest season something
had to give. My thanks to the person who did the Tucson Show Page last
year but I think they found out that the information does not come to
you. You have to go get it and it's much more time and labor intensive
than it appears. Hopefully things will be more settled and I will have
the time next year.

Paul