[meteorite-list] Mbale TKW

From: Prof. Zelimir Gabelica Université de Haute Alsace ENSCMu, <zelimir.gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:22:26 +0100

Hi Mendy,

You are perfectly right, this is not an exact weight (200-250 kg is
indeed just a range). I don't have that paper but this is part of the
summary I got. But it is clear that this figure is just deriving from
a (here "breakup") model.

I am sorry for my misleading word "update". By this, I meant this
should perhaps be added as a side remark to the writeup for Mbale,
which I did in my own catalog, understanding that I maintained the
official tkw and the number of pieces really collected (or at least
reported).

Sorry for the confusion. Excellent remark though.

Regards,

Zelimir
--
Prof. Zelimir Gabelica