[meteorite-list] Black Beauty on the open market?

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 20:29:09 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers

I agree it is nice meteorite and could see the value being around Nakhla too. But in the name of science I guess they can argue its that much or more. But at the end of the day I hope some will come to light in the open market so everyone can enjoy a piece of science .

Shawn A
ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html
?