[meteorite-list] Dealer views of 2012 Sales

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 13:13:51 -0500 (EST)

Can't complain.
Not the very best year but not the worse either. The economy seems to
be bouncing back niely. I abandonned Ebay years ago, and I have been
selling across the board, large and small buyers, state-side and in
Europe.

And I sure hope that the Tucson show will be jumping! I am bringing so
much stuff, my room will be very full this year.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com