[meteorite-list] Meteorite Picture of the Day (suspended until further notice)

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 19:36:32 -0600

If all finds are falls and all falls are finds, even though all falls haven't been found and all finds have been found, a fall has to be found before it becomes a fall or a find, but a find is just a find even though it fell, so everything that's found fell and everthing has to fall to be found and a fall has to be a find before it's a fall at all and never the twain shall meet?