[meteorite-list] A reply note for JASON concerning my Chelyabinsk Meteorites for sale on EBAY

From: Jorge M. Gonçalves <galeriacores_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:22:18 -0100

Subject: A reply note for JASON concerning my Chelyabinsk Meteorites
for sale on EBAY

As far as I'm concerned and for your information I'm the only one
showing written proof from the Russian seller with my meteorites
being sold on Ebay, as far as I know all the other Chelyabinsk Russian
Meteorite pieces for sale on Ebay don't come with any written proof
showing any or similar authenticity.

Just because I don't actively participate on this list does not mean
I'm not attentive to all the messages and content being sent forth
from all its registered members.

Sincerely yours,

Jorge
GALERIACORES METEORITE COLLECTION