[meteorite-list] (AD) a few meteorites for sale

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:53:13 -0600

Hello list. I have a few meteorites for sale. I have a 7 gram imichil
iron, $25, I also have (2) 5 gram imichil irons both $20. I also have
a small group of small oriented nwa 869 $50, I also have a 344 gram
99.9 % fusion crusted black beauty unclassed stoney. This is a must
see. $450 OBO. And finally I have a 171 gram oriented black beauty
$375 OBO. This also a unclassed stoney. As usual off list please and
it is a new week so 1 ad per week. And free shipping. Thanks and pics
upon asking.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.