[meteorite-list] [off topic] New measures to protect fossils

From: hall at meteorhall.com <hall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:51:18 -0500

The Ministry of Tofu? Make that the Ministry of Meteorites, some time
soon. Get your cement achondrites, your hematite irons, and other assorted
fakes from China, at a really good price! But hey, I got this really nice
5g achondrite from Vesta for only $20.00!
Fred
PS: Or you can come to Colorado and get your fake meteorites from Steve C.
(unless he is back in jail!)