[meteorite-list] AD- Auctions Ending - Many Lasts

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:40:23 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I have 36 auctions ending tonight.? All were started at just 99 cents with no reserve. Many are the last pieces I have prepared in inventory.? I will not be preparing or restocking many of these so once they are gone, they will no longer be available, at least from me.? I am trying to reduce the number of meteorite auctions per week in an effort to diversify into more stable markets like minerals, exceedingly rare Native American artifacts and shipwreck treasure.

I use to run 72 meteorites per week and I am quickly reaching my goal of just 24.? If it were all about money, I would have ceased selling a long time.? Huge increase in federal taxes, new ridiculous hidden taxes in the Affordable Health Care Act, gasoline and everything related to it and shipping have really take a bite out of already tight margins. I will be dropping American finds first and then most witnessed falls, however I will continue to run planetary specimens.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam