[meteorite-list] Dark mass in front of Cherbakul bolide + raining meteorites

From: Vincent . <meteorh3_6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:54:17 +0100

sorry if double mail

Dear all,
When a very big bolide is observed, some witnesses explain the observation of "the" meteorite parent, just in front of bolide.
I wanted to check this very unknow phenomen.
I decomposed some video from Chelyabinsk bolide. One of them shows a dark mass in front of the bolide!!! It seem rotating. The dark mass is visible during approx 1/2 second. Some details are visible 3/10 second later during 2/10 seconds.
With an exciting surprise, the end of path, 1 second later show the fragmentation of two medium mass. One of them create a veritable "plume" in the sky. Perhaps the beginning of a rain meteorite?
If this is really the explosion of a meteroite mass in sky and/or the real "asteroid" falling in the atmosphere, then that's is the first time that the phenomen is recorded! I'll be very happy to have it discovered.
Photos are visible ==> http://www.flickr.com/photos/93493758 at N04/ Enjoy!!

Kind regards
Vincent