[meteorite-list] Met Bulletin Update - EL's and OC's

From: Jim Wooddell <jimwooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 18:21:07 -0700

Hi Mendy,

I can give you one perfect example (with reasonable certainty) exactly
 what Alan stated where "certainty is lower".

Pairing is or can be much more involved than one might think, frm what
 I've learned.

So I like my rule number 38: NEVER assume the meteorite in your hand
 is what you think it is, unless it's a scientifically derived
 conclusion.

Cheers!

Jim