[meteorite-list] Russian meteor composition

From: Jim Wooddell <jimwooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 17:09:56 -0700

Hi Nick!

I thought the same thing. Why so white? Ice melt! I went back and
looked as some witness falls and this was different. Someone stated
it was iron and that went viral in the media! And the hole in the
ice! How much rounder could it be!!!
And then, what's up with all the cameras! Wow! We sure got to see
some nice video!

Kind Regards,

Jim Wooddell