[meteorite-list] Russia mega meteor and asteroid 2012DA14 related, yes I think so...

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 21:32:25 +0100

Ok... lets see.
because all the first part of your email
makes me "reasonably" think like you...
but then I read the end...

Quote:
"There is no reasonable or likely mechanism for a body to split and
produce products with radically different orbits."

How sure are you about this... ?
Especially the "reasonable and likely mechanism" part....
As I said before.

Anyway, sorry if I disturb the list but this doesn't sound like an evidence
to me

Michael