[meteorite-list] Russia mega meteor and asteroid 2012DA14 related, yes I think so...

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 20:29:29 +0100

Hi Bjorn (and list)

Why do I think you might be right ?
Or is this "just" another of those "coincidences"...

Anyway, please pursue your idea/flair...!
Science in history shows that "out of the box"
approaches lead to real discoveries.

That's why I don't listen to the "reasonable",
classical, main stream comments and deductions anymore...

Cheers
Michael B.