[meteorite-list] Tucson, day two plus (AD)

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 22:50:23 -0600

Great good evening list. Another fun filled day. Today consisted of
getting the best deals. The first thing I d12,id was go over to Magic
Mt. to get a good sikhote-alin.And I tell you, they had great deals on
all of their sa's. Somehow bob evans got in before anyone and started
going thru the oriented pile. All the while Mike Farmer, me and Jim
Strope waited to get in. Then with the four of us, it was like bee's
to honey. I found a 122 gram super oriented supremely flow lined
beauty for $2 a gram. One of the best I have ever seen. Finally we all
had what we came for. Then after that me and Bob Evans moved onto
Erich's room to see his fine meteorites.I got some great picks from
his room. He had some great meteorites.After we went over to the
Eislers room to see their great room. Finally we went back to the inn
suites. I met up with Rob Wesel, Mike Bandli and Jason Phillips. It
was good to see them. Later Gary Fufihara, Bob Evans and me went over
to see Blaine Reed. He had picked up some more nice meteorites plus 2
oriented stones.After we walked over to siad's room and we all bought
some items. I got a real nice 30 gram endcut of a unclassified CR2.
Unfortunatley someone we all know broke that piece. I am going to have
it glued. After that we went back to the inn suites and just hung
around till it was dinner time. 5 of us ate at Carrabas itailian
resteraunt. Then we came back to relax and close up for the evening..
It was a great day. Thanks to Bob Evans for driving me all around. Now
for the ad. I have several imichil irons for sale at $4 a gram. All
have great shapes and all original patina. I have a 37, 33, 30, 27,24
12,9, and 8 grams. I have also a 6 gram and a couple of 5 grammers as
well. You email me at this email. And please off list. Unfortuanatley
pics are not available right now. Well that it for right now. Oh I
still have the great Bob Haag TULIA (A) 232 gram full slice. I want
$550 but will take reasonable offers.Untill tomorrow Tucson day 3.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.