[meteorite-list] Tucson day one additions

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 09:12:36 -0600

Hello again list. While I was roaming around I ran into rubin Garcia
in Geoff notkins room talking meteoto rites. It was good to see Rubin
again. While I was over at the ramada I visited Mike Miller. He was
offering up some nice Bondoc meteorites for $5 a gram. There so much
to see here, it just seems there is not enough time in the day. Well
today after breafest it is over to see Erich Hiaderer and his wife
Sylvia, then onto Magic Mt. Later It will be on to see the Eislers and
 to another morroccans room. Just an FYI, I have 5 pieces of the new
imchil iron.Contact me off list.Well gotta run have a great day.
--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.