[meteorite-list] Thanks Meteorite Friends

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 16:29:16 -1000

Aloha Meteorite friends,

I am sending this message on behalf of my friend Doug:

Dear List,

Today I yearn for that unique meteorite creating event; to herald the
passage and swap its cosmic matter from the heavens for the ascent of
my beloved to the Great Next. I'm imagining that the life-giving air
burnishes some cold stones that were already hand-picked to come to
rest and bring happiness our Earth below. May they proudly ignite the
trails of tears to bring the spiritual familiarity and comfort that
accompanies any specially delivered message from whence in this vast
universe, so cold at moments like these, that we all shall eventually
join with and seed ourselves.

The Sunset wasn't exactly how I, or any of my loved ones, would have
feared, and it has exacted a physical toll which I hope is only
temporary after over three years without a single moment's respite. My
thoughts are to get over this and get back in the saddle. There are
years of catching up to do so any friendly messages are warmly welcome
now as I try.
Kindest wishes
Doug.

Godspeed to your mom Doug, bless your heart, you are a good son.

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites Inc.
PO Box 4175, Hilo, HI 96720
(808) 640-9161