[meteorite-list] Thank you and Computer problems

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 17:07:40 -0500

Hi

Just noticed this.

I was the primary source of Banten as it regards the material in circulation?probably responsible for 90% or more. I obtained Banten in an exchange with the Museum Geologi. i was subsequently involved in a handful of exchanges and sales of Banten and it was offered at a Macovich Auction in Tucson about....13 years ago! (Egad). The Indonesian MG no longer participates in exchanges.

All the best,

Darryl