[meteorite-list] Chinese Rover & NWA 5000 Sales - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:35:21 -0500

Hello Everyone!

Chinese Moon Landing = Lunar Meteorite Sales!!

Looks like the successful moon landing by the Chinese a couple days ago is
good for sales of lunar meteorites? we?ve sold several nice pieces of NWA
5000 over the last couple of days on the Nature?s Vault web site!

Here is a link to what we have available on Nature?s Vault:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa5000.html

Adam have several awesome pieces in his eBay Store and on regular auction
under his eBay seller name, rarmeteorites! Click here to see what he has:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/raremeteorites!/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163